Wild Mercy For The Earth: An Inter-Spiritual Weekend With Mirabai Starr
Explore the wisdom of women mystics to honor the earth and open to new ways to help heal the planet.
Drawing on wisdom shared in her latest book, Wild Mercy: Living the Fierce and Tender Wisdom of the Women Mystics, Mirabai will inspire:
- deep compassion and forgiveness for our past relationship with Mother Earth,
- awe for her strength and beauty today; and,
- new ways of honoring and caring for this planet we call home.
Friday evening, May 8th from 7pm to 9pm, please join us for a special inter-spiritual experience. Mirabai will offer an introduction to the essence of Wild Mercy, lead us in the Jewish Shabbat prayers and then welcome Dr. Güner Arslan to help us honor Ramadan and break the fast at 8:15pm (sunset). Dr. Arslan is a founding board member of the Dialogue Institute Austin (find out more about Dr. Arslan below). $65 per person (includes dinner).
Saturday, May 9th, spend the day with Mirabai immersed in the wisdom of the women mystics: 10am to 4pm (with book signing immediately following). $125 per person.
- Attend both events for $175.
- Both events will be held at The Wyndham Garden Hotel 3401 I-35 Frontage Road, 78741.